Ninth International Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Optics-2015” continues the tradition of holding regular meetings of students, bachelors, masters and PhD students enrolled in the optical and related fields, researchers and designers of new optical techniques and technologies, organized in Leningrad – St. Petersburg since 1956.
• The Optical Society named after D.S. Rozhdestvensky, Russia;
• ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia;
• Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia;
• Saint Petersburg State University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia;
• Federal State Unitary Enterprise Scientific and Industrial Corporation “Vavilov State Optical Institute” (SIC SOI), Saint-Petersburg, Russia;
• Ioffe Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia;
• LTD “LOMO”, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
Conference supported by:
• Optical Society of America (OSA);
• Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE);
• Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
- Physical optics and spectroscopy;
- Nonlinear and coherence optics;
- Lasers physics and technologies;
- Photonics materials and technologies;
- Photonics devices and technologies;
- Informational technologies of photonics;
- Optics and photonics in biology and medicine.
“Optics 2015” conference languages: Russian, English.
V.N. Vasiliev (ITMO University, Russia)
Chair of conference program committee:
E.B. Aleksandrov (Ioffe Institute)
Conference Vice Chairs
V.P. Kandidov (MSU, Russia),
S.A. Kozlov (ITMO University, Russia).
V.G. Bespalov (ITMO University, Russia)
The conference will include:
The school “Photonics and Optoinformatics 2015”
“Photonics and optoinformatics 2015” – is the international school supported by the OSA and SPIE, which allows to students to represent and to consider their scientific works devoted to the optics, photonics and related fields, to find colleagues for further scientific and professional projects, to visit the master classes and it gives opportunity for students to develop them the leadership skills.
The school will include:
- Quantum Informatics;
- Optical Metamaterials;
- Medicine of Future.
• Terahertz Spectroscopy
• Femtosend Optics;
• Quantum Cryptography;
• Numerical Simulation CST/HFSS/COMSOL Multiphysics
• Business Photonics;
• Student chapters meeting SPIE/OSA/IEEE;
• Optical Societies Student Chapters Meeting.
• ITMO Optical museum;
• City tour;
• Excursion to Pavlovsk.
School language: English
For the participation in the conference it is necessary to visit the conference web site http://conf-opt.ifmo.ru/index.php?page=archive.php&lang=eng and register yourself in the “Registration” section. You will receive by e-mail the notification of acceptance. After successful authorization on the site you have to add your manuscript in the “Reports” section, the approved thesis will be cited by SCOPUS. Also you can book an accommodation using section “Reservation”.
The Manuscripts will be published in the «Journal of Physics: Conference Series» (http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596)
If you have any questions please send your emails to